Great Wildlife Adventures 6D-5N
Great Borneo orangutan wildlife & Rain forest adventure tours
GREAT ADVENTURE OF ORANGUTAN tours
- Duration: 6 Days – 5 Nights.
- Number of peoples: unlimited.
Best time to travel: All the years around (June,July,August are peak season)
- Start and end: Pangkalan Bun.
- Flight: From and to Semarang, Pontianak, Jakarta, Banjarmasin.
- Flight schedule: Click here
- Highlight: River safary,feeding time, Proboscis monkey, candlelight dinner, Trek through jungle, night walking. overnight at the forest.
DAY 1 : PANGKALAN BUN – KUMAI – PARK
Upon arrival at Pangkalan Bun Airport you will be picked up by our local staff and take you to Kumai to board on the boat. The boat is a traditional Klotok wooden river boat about 12m by 2.5m with a roof which forms the upper deck where you can view the rain forest as it glides by. The guide’s team includes the boatman, a cook and expert guide. In the peaceful afternoon we will slowly explore the quite river by the klotok while observe the monkeys along the riverside. Dinner and overnight on the boat. simple mattress, pillow, fine meals, bottled “mineral” water, mosquito net, kitchen, simple toilet available on boat besides the familiar – helpful guides and boatmen, or spend the night at the lodge near by the river (L, D).
DAY 2 : CAMP LEAKEY FULLDAY – BOAT/LODGE
Morning breakfast then boating the river for full day visit camp Leakey. the famous and the Take other spot for trekking search for wildlife at camp leakey. Lunch provide on the boat then at 14.00 witness feeding time. Overnight on the boat or at the lodge. BLD
DAY 3 : PARK – PONDOK TANGGUI- FOREST
Start in the morning for feeding time than continuing by full day trek from Pondok Tanggui to Tanjung harapan rehabilitation, accompanied with ranger. On the way will searching and observe wildlife, (the forest you will pass mostly is second grow forest but quite interesting). Lunch will be serve in the forest. Set the tend for overnight. Dinner and overnight in the forest. B,L,D
DAY 4 : FOREST – PESALAT – CAMP LEAKY 2nd visit – BOAT/LODGE
After breakfast, enjoying the forest surrounding while enjoy birdwatching surrounding the area then board the klotok, travel up the river for second visit at camp leakey. Overnight on the boat . (B,L,D).
DAY 5 : PARK – PONDOK TANGGUI – PANGKALAN BUN
After breakfast board the klotok to travel down the river 2 nd visit pondok tanggui,witness feeding time then continuing back to Kumai and drive to Pangkalan Bun. Check in at the hotel and have pangkalan bun city tour. We will visit renewable palace of sultaned pangkalan bun, see the peoples activities around the river bank. Enjoying ride in the small motorized canoe and boating around the river, you may see some boat building around the river. Shopping and back to Hotel for Dinner and overnight.( B,L,D).
DAY 6 : HOTEL – PANGKALAN BUN AIRPORT
Free morning program until time transfer to Kumai then to Pangkalan Bun airport for next destination.(B)
NOTE : This program suitable during dry season. During rainy season usually the forest cover with water due most of the trekking area is swamp forest. As Kalimantan weather unpredictable, please contact us for possibility.
Our Best Deal Price for private departure: Price per person
(Price chance with/without prior notice)
||Price / person
|4 Nights Lodge, 1 N forest , 1 N City hotel
|2 N Lodge, 2 N boat, 1 N forest, 1 N City hotel
|1 N Lodge , 3 N boat, 1 N forest, 1 N City hotel
|4 Nights on the boat, 1 N forest, 1 N City hotel
Stay at rimba lodge based on Twinshare, Single Occupation additional charge USD 64/night/room. Extra bed additional charge USD 18/night.
- Return transfer from & to Pangkalan bun airport.
- Boat Transport : A wooden river boat about 12m by 2m / klotok.
- English speaking guide and own chef.
- Meals as indicated , all meals serve on the boat.
- Admission fee and park entrance permit.
- Accommodation at the lodge for ( emerald ) based for twinshare or on the boat.
*** Additional charge US$ 64/night for single occupation
- Ranger donation and airport porter.
- Mineral water, Tea, coffee, snack are coming along on the boat and trekking.
- Jungle porter and local guide
- Camping equipments ( Tent, mattress )
- Flight arrangement through indonesia
Air schedule to Pangkalan Bun ( Detail Schedule )
Oneday connection from Jakarta
- Semarang – Pangkalan Bun : IAT 10.30 – 12.00
- Pontianak – Pangkalan Bun : IAT 07.00 – 08.00
- Pontianak – Pangkalan Bun : Kalstar 09.00 – 10.00
- Banjarmasin – Pangkalan bun : Kalstar 13.00 – 13.15
- Jakarta – Pangkalan bun : Riau air 09.50 – 11.20 ( every Sun,Mon,Wed,Fri )
- Jakarta – Pangkalan bun : Trigana air 13.50 – 15.20 ( Every Tue,Thu,Sat )
The payment could be done by
- Domestic or international wire transfer
- Credit card via Pay Pal ( Surcharge 4% )
- Western Union
- Visa and Master card online payment ( free surcharge )
How to confirm:
- You should inform us your final confirmation departure by email.
- We will provide and send the official final confirmation and invoice description.
- Pay deposit to guaranty the reservation as following :
- 25% for borneo destination only when confirmation made.
- 50% for combination program when confirmation made.
- 100% for the airfares arranged ( pay during confirmed ).
- The balance of payment could make during arrival (Cash only).
- We really appreciated for full payment in advance at least 1 week before departure date for land cost tour.
For more information, Please feel free to contact us